Browser crash = post gone. Let's see if I can remember it. Or just summarize it.
- libtool needs to add -no-undefined when making MinGW shared libraries because libtool: link: warning: undefined symbols not allowed in i686-pc-mingw32 shared libraries
- Don't use the system zlib with freetype2. Bad popup dialogs happen.
- libgpg-error needed its libtool updated because it thought I was using Cygwin. First point applies.
- libgcrypt - first point applies. See this mailing list thread also.
gnutls is a bitch to compile.
#ifdef'd a Win32 version of
getpass()from an old version of CVS (the program)
- Ripped out mmap implementation from PlibC and its dependencies and stuffed them into src/cli.c. Took way too long.
- Compiles fine as a static library, but as a DLL, I had to refer to the ld(1) man page to figure out how to get rid of DLL export hell with regards to stuff related to
- libsexy builds without incident (I think). Now to see how to make python bindings for it.
- Public commenting enabled for the time being, as a test.